Is your employee exposed to chemicals?
Some of the chemicals with a certain concentration can cause severe tissue injury and even death.
- If the patient has difficulty breathing or is confused, call 911 immediately
- If your employee is stable but has some symptoms after exposure, please remove the employee from the area
- Change his/her clothes if contacted with the chemicals
- Immediately wash the area that was exposed to chemical with tap water
- Send the patient to our clinic with the safety data sheet, or SDS for that chemical
- Call us to be prepared for your employee’s arrival and send us your authorization for the treatment.