If you or your employees are commercial drivers and need a physical exam for recertification, we are here to help you with a quick visit, test, and physical exam. If your employee fills the forms before arrival, the visit even will be shorter. Ask your employees to:
- Fill out DOT forms from the link below
- Bring the list of their medications
- Not to forget to take their blood pressure and diabetic medications on time before the test.
- Not to eat salty foods, sugary foods, or coffee several hours before arriving for the physical exam
- Make an appointment and arrive 15 minutes before their appointment for a faster visit, although walk-ins are welcome too.