Is your employee injured and has a wound or laceration, or burn?
- If the wound is large or the patient is bleeding fast, stop the bleeding with direct pressure on the wound with clean gauze or cloth and call 911 immediately.
- If the wound is small and bleeding is not fast, clean the skin first. Then try to prevent blood loss by placing a clean gauze and apply pressure.
- Secure the wound, wrap it with wrap stretch gauze
- Send the patient to our clinic. If the worker can’t drive, please send him with someone.
- Call us to be prepared for your employee arrival and send us your authorization for the treatment.